Why You Must Never Take a Prank Too Far
Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith In The Car After The Oscars 2022 Parody
A Prank Failed
What is a prank gone wrong? Well, we can look at some examples of this. We’ll have a look at Tysen Benz’s latest prank, Melissa Flentzeris’ latest attempt to prank the cops, Jordan Morlan’s prank on his sister, and Smoots’ prank on his brother, all of which went horribly wrong.
Tysen Benz prank fails
In a prank gone wrong, a teenage girl’s death has put the internet’s attention on an underage boy. While he was on life support for a week, Tysen made a suicide attempt and was later taken to the hospital. The boy’s mother was furious and contacted her relatives. A Go Fund Me fundraising page for Tysen’s family was set up to cover the medical bills. A friend of the girl posted the prank on Facebook and asked others to do the same.
Jordan Morlan’s prank on his sister fails
Jordan Morlan was 16 years old when he planned to hang himself, pretend to be dead, and come back to life. It worked, but not quite as planned. He lost oxygen within 30 seconds. When his sister found him, she immediately called their mother to save him. When she found him, she saw blood running down his face. Fortunately, he was unconscious and his mother quickly brought him to the hospital.
Smoots’ prank on his brother goes wrong
In this hilarious MIT fraternity prank story, Jacoby Smoots accidentally shoots his 17-year-old brother in the shoulder, causing him to fall unconscious. When his brother came home from a workday, he was working on his broken-down car when he took out his handgun and pointed it at his chest. The result was disastrous: Smoots was hospitalized, and he was charged with first-degree assault.
Jordan Morlan’s organs fail
A prank gone horribly wrong has caused the death of a sixteen-year-old boy. In a Halloween prank, Jordan Morlan, of Los Angeles, California, tied a noose around his neck. During the act, he became disoriented and unconscious, and within a few minutes his organs began to fail. When the noose was removed, his sister discovered him unconscious. An ambulance rushed to the scene and found him in a comatose state. Jordan’s organs failed 12 hours after the incident, resulting in a tragic death.